23 February 2006

Too much TV


So I've put up a picture of myself on the blog. Bit self freeking conscious in these days of lock down on our freedom. 'Freedom of choice, it's what you've got..'...not for long buddy. Freedom of choice to be wearing a bright red J-kit, YES.
So, see ma eyes, that's what you get if you watch to much TV in one sitting. I left our TV flat in Manchester to have a pint with 'new Ali Low' - French, but got roped into watching the new East video. My eyes were over and out by then. Kind of look quite scary, some may say, reptilian.
So to the point here, Mackey, the guy I'm pure grinning at, is the man that is going to show you the new East video this Sunday in Focus Glasgow. I would also point out that the East team will be about SKATEBOARDING on Saturday and Sunday. Keep a good eye out for them. Lovely bunch of schralpers.
Mackey is also Liverpudlian, a massive bonus. And the boards behind him, we'll have some of those too.
I ended up at a 'Mature' Soltex party after the flick. Got pretty pished using the science of mine sweeping.
'Mature?' I hear you ask, ' Ain't that some sort of cheese?'.
Yes.
Roll on next trade shows.
Build a mini ramp.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about? are you on drugs?

Anonymous said...

Mogwai, is that a type of brush?

Anonymous said...

i get the fosters thing

Kerry said...

Digging the shiney red jacket :)