09 May 2009

Adidas Skateboarding presents Diagonal.




After 2 years of filming in Europe, the United States and China, adidas Skateboarding is set to release it’s first full-length video project this spring featuring the adidas Skateboarding European Team. Titled Diagonal, this video showcases the diversity of the European skate scene along with guest parts from the two Global Team riders that have roots in that continent, Dennis Busenitz and Lem Villemin. Look for Diagonal to release in
Europe this June and globally in July at adidas.com/skateboarding.

And to celebrate the release of Diagonal, Adidas will be producing 1000 pairs of a special edition Campus Vulc Mid which will only be available at selected skate stores. Retail will be £59.95 and should be in our stores from 1st October. More details to follow.....

1 comment:

David Maitland said...

Hey guys - Like the blog lots. I'm David, and often pop into the shop when I'm visiting Glasgow. I'm learning to skateboard at the moment, and as I love writing too, I'm doing a blog about it for the craic.Just thought you might like to check it out? Let me know if you like it - I know its well dorky, but guess everyone's gotta start somewhere when learning to skate lol. Magic.

www.kickpushdontfalloff.blogspot.com

Let me know what you think? Maybe give it a shout out? I'm going to be mentioning my trips to Focus for sure - just catching up on the blog with some history at the mo. Sweet.
BYE!
David