09 May 2009

Dickies New York Legends



Just in from Dickies.. Be quick people, as these are v. limited.

Dickies teamed up with Ricky Powell, known around the world as 'the fourth Beastie Boy'. Ricky Powell has photographed some of the most well known rap and hip hop artists of all time. We are pleased to work with Ricky on four t-shirt designs together with three other living legends from New York. The outcome is the limited NY LEGEND TEE SHIRT PACK.

The four prints are based on pictures by Ricky and three are reworked by New York's famous graffiti artists QUIK, DR. REVOLT and ZEPHYR.




2 comments:

David said...

Hey Guys, like the blog lots. I often pop into the Glasgow store too when I'm down visiting and it's sweet.

I'm actually just learning to skate and it's real cool - something I've always wanted to do. And cos I love writing loads, I'm doing a wee blog about it; more for the craic than anything else.

Just wondering if you want to give it a look?

www.kickpushdontfalloff.blogspot.com

It's just fun really. Going to be mentioning Focus in it too soon - as I said I pop in quite often. So yeah, if you like maybe even give it a shout out?
Thanks - it's well cool how encouraging other skaters have been because basically Im such a dork, but gotta start learning to skate somewhere eh?

Magic. BYE!
David

Carl said...

Loving the new dickies skater stuff, awesome theres lots of stuff you have to buy in from the US but at least we are starting to get some gear here in the UK. I heard there was a dickies skater website bt I cant find it any ideas?