07 November 2006

Now this is what freedom is about.....

Whilst America votes in the midterm elections the rest of the world can only marvel at products like this.

This, wait for it, is a sausage on a stick wrapped in a chocolate chip pancake. Let me repeat myself. This is a sausage on a stick wrapped in a chocolate chip pancake. Not only does it come skewered on a handy stick for easy consumption, but it's also available in a Blueberry option and they're fully microwaveable.

I'm not American but when I see culinary advances like this I really wish I was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boahhhkkkkk......

Anonymous said...

Now if you could batter that and sell it in Greggs i reckon you could have a new glasgow craze on your hands, with lorne in the middle obviously. roll and cookie sausage please. - Scotial Mac Beans